ArtistClerk is easy web-based software designed specifically for artists to manage the administrative side of their art business. You don’t need to install anything on your computer and you can use it from any computer device you like: desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
We backup your data for you, keep ArtistClerk running smoothly, and add new features over time. Our team here in Canada offers friendly, knowlegeable support.
With ArtistClerk, you can track:
- Artworks (those still in your inventory and those already sold)
- Events (shows, openings, art crawls, etc)
- Locations (where artwork is hung, has been sold, or is stored)
- Contacts (followers, customers, gallery/retail contacts and patrons)
And, with just a click of a button, you can get the answers to questions like:
- Who has purchased the largest number of works of art from me?
- What sizes of artwork have I sold the most of?
- Where do I sell the most pieces?
- How much have I spent in expenses?
See how ArtistClerk works and how it can help you whizz through business tasks, so you can get back to what you love doing… making art!
ArtistClerk is sold on a subscription basis. You can pay monthly, or save 15% by paying annually. (Prices are here.)
Need more information to help you decide if ArtistClerk is right for you? We’re happy to answer any questions you have by email, or to connect with you in an online meeting room and give you a demonstration of ArtistClerk. There is no obligation to buy. Drop us a message using our contact form, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.